I've been working with AWS since 2016 for both hobby and professional reasons but I've never done any AWS certifications.
Starting from this base experience on main aws services, I'm preparing right now (Feb 2023) the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C03.
Here the best FREE stuff I found on internet in order to prepare AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate SAA-C03 exam:
- (If you already have a minimum experience on AWS services skip this)
First of all I suggest to do some real practice. So start creating at least one free tier account and do some playgrounds with main services like EC2, RDS, S3.
⚠️Remember the end of your free tier and of course monitor you resource usage to avoid any unwanted charges.
Start also reading the nice official documentation --> https://docs.aws.amazon.com/
- Exam Topics is the must have gym for SAA-C03
It contains the most near real exam questions and questions are about 300.
The most useful things are discussions about the correct answers.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Official Study Guide
This PDF is awesome. It is organized on 14 chapters, each one related to a specific topic (ex. storage, IAM, etc) contains theorical information and at the end 20 questions about that topic (answers with explanations are at the end of PDF).
Doing all questions you will do a gym of about 300 questions.
The nice things here is that you can test yourself on specific AWS topics and know where you need to improve yourself.
- If you have a Kindle device and Amazon Prime subscription,
you are able to download for FREE the SAA-C03 Practice Questions (500+)
500+ nice questions with explanation!
- 10 official sample question from AWS
- Inside this AWS official learning you will find some useful questions with video explanation.
- Telegram groups
- AWS SAA C03 Certification Group
- AWS SAA-C03 Study Group
Inside these Telegram groups people usually post some real exam questions and discussions about responses are very very useful.
- GitHub project from Anuj Bansal containts some juicy questions.
Dive to the README of this project https://github.com/ahhda/aws-questions
- If you feel lonely and need to hear other opinions, I sugges you to ask AI for help!